Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Early Extreme Grungy Strawberry Bowl Fillers Patterns


Hi y'all! It's beau~ti~ful down here in Alabama today! November and the temp is gonna be 75! YES! :-)

Wanted to let everyone know about a new Instant Download Primitive Pattern that I will be adding to The Pattern Cupboard today! You can buy it on my page on the site by clicking right here! My staining and paint recipes are also included and this Instant Download Pattern will be $3! I'm still at work this morning and I will get the pattern added as soon as I get home from work!
The Strawberries are also available for sale in my shop on Old Primitive Sisters and in my shop on Lemon Poppy Seeds! $10 with Free Parcel Post Shipping anywhere in the U.S.! They are great as a small Christmas present or a Stocking Stuffer for the Prim person in your life!
Be sure and take a peek at them in my shops and if you want the pattern, it will be on The Pattern Cupboard about noon!
Have a blessed day!
Terri

No comments: