Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Primitive Handmade Christmas Winter Poinsetta Bowl Fillers


Hi everybody! I've been sewing and relaxing lately! Nothing makes me set and take a minute for myself like hand sewing and I do love it!
I've just added these handmade Winter or Christmas Bowl Fillers to my shop! I have them on 5 for $18.00 with free priority mail U.S. shipping! I will be making them through 12/10 and if you would like some, please click here for ordering! I'll be glad to ship them as a Christmas gift if you would like me too! These are adapted from a Kim's Whims pattern and are varying sizes with different layers of petals making them a really nice Primitive Christmas Bowl Filler!
Thank you very much for looking at my little post and please stop by the sites soon! Another post to follow about a huge sale we are having on The Pattern Cupboard!!! You will want to stop by our website and take advantage of our savings that we are offering Wednesday the 25th through Monday the 30th of November on Primitive Instant Download Patterns and Recipes! More about that in a few minutes!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Terri

No comments: