Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New PRiMiTiVe Patterns from Old Glory Primitives!



Hi y'all! It's COLD down here in God's Country! :-) The wind chill was 7 degrees last night and my poor old bones are not used to that! We are supposed to get snow and ice on Thursday and I sure hope it doesn't come this way!


This is a quick post to let you know about a few things! The Pattern Cupboard's Newsletter just went out and it has lots of gorgeous new Spring Patterns in it! You can sign up for our Newsletter or go directly to our site by clicking here!


I have come out with a few new Patterns and you can see them right here! I have a new Cat Bowl Fillers Pattern our that is extreme and they are grungy! Easy and Prim! Just the way I like 'em!


Also I have added tons of New Printables to Pine Level Printables! I was accused :-) of not having enough Extreme Prim on my site so I am correcting that! Click here to see my latest! 4 pages of extreme prim soap, candle and prim instant download and customized hang tags, bag toppers and glass block printables! Lots of new tags on the site! And I do mean LOTS! :-)


Thank you for stoppin' by my little blog and have a great day! Email me with any questions of comments! I'd love to hear from you!


Warm hugs from Alabama!

Terri

pinelevelprintables@yahoo.com

No comments: