Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Patterns on The Pattern Cupboard
















Hi everybody! I'm going to set up a blog for The Pattern Cupboard I promise! I keep adding information for The Pattern Cupboard on my Old Glory Blog and I'm sorry about that! Time is an issue right now! :-( But it's getting better!

Be sure and stop by and see some of our New Patterns and Recipes! One of my favorites is a brand new Instant Download Pattern by Crows Roost Prims! Have you ever seen such a cute Frog? :-) He is adorable and being a big Crows Roost pattern fan (I think I have every one!), I can tell you it will work up quickly and easily with wonderful and easy to understand instructions!

Also, we have lots of Sheep's Wool from Olde Rustic Prims! Be sure and see the beautiful primitive wool that is offered! Great for adding to Santa's, hair for extreme dolls and lots more!

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the net!
Terri
































No comments: