Friday, June 22, 2012

Hi everybody!  I've been off here and do apologize for that.  Old Glory Primitives is back up!  You can go to the site directly by going to www.oldgloryprimitives.com!  My handmade candles, soaps, tarts, prims and I also have some of www.nelliesacres.com handmade soy candles and fixins and some of www.hillsprimitivecupboard.com handmade dolls for sale on Old Glory Primitives!  You can see what we make or buy from all 3 of us!  Everything is handcrafted in the U.S.A.!  My instant download prim patterns and e recipes are available too and most are $2 each!

I've been busy on www.pinelevelprintables.com too!  I've been adding lots of instant download and customized printables and they are for personal or your business use!  Halloween, Christmas, Prim, Shabby, Country and lots more styles of hang tags, business cards, invoices, labels, packets, book marks, feed sack logos and more!  Please stop by!  :-) 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

Hugs from southeast Alabama!

Terri 

No comments: